WeatherSnoop 4 Support
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the requirements for WeatherSnoop 4?
WeatherSnoop 4 requires a modern Mac running macOS Sierra 10.12 or higher.
What weather stations does WeatherSnoop 4 support?
WeatherSnoop 4 supports all of the following stations:
- Columbia Weather Systems MicroServer
- Davis Vantage Pro, Vantage Pro2, Vantage Vue, Envoy
- Ambient Weather WS-1080, WS-1090, WS-2080, WS-2090
- Maplin N96GY/N96FY
- National Geographic 256NC
- Tycon TP1080WC
- Velleman WS1080
- Aercus WS3083
- Peet Brothers ULTIMETER Series
- RainWise CC-3000
- Texas Weather Instruments NWS/RWS & WRL/WLS
- WeatherHawk 600 Series & Signature Series
How do I purchase WeatherSnoop 4?
You can purchase WeatherSnoop 4 right from within the app using your credit card or PayPal.
Will there be Lite and Pro versions of WeatherSnoop 4?
No. WeatherSnoop 4 is sold with all features for a single price.
Should I upgrade to WeatherSnoop 4 if I am content with WeatherSnoop 3?
Many customers will continue to use WeatherSnoop 3, as it runs on systems all the way back to Mac OS X 10.5 and supports PowerPC Macs. Our plan is to continue to support WeatherSnoop 3.
WeatherSnoop 3 Support
Click here to download the latest version of WeatherSnoop 3.
Please provide the email used to purchase WeatherSnoop 3. Your license will then be emailed to you.